Monday, May 23, 2011

Litter #1 Confirmation

The ultrasound today showed 6-8 puppies in litter #1!!  The breeder is looking to keep a female and I want a male to balance out Indigo, so chances are good there could be a puppy in there for me and my family!

There's still just under two weeks until litter #2 is confirmed.  I have two undercover agents traveling to Breeder #2 to visit with the dam, sire, and some grandparents this weekend.  I feel very fortunate to have two dog trainer friends who can be my eyes and ears and report back their thoughts and opinions on this breeder and litter.  I'm not able to make the trip myself but have the utmost confidence in these two to make an informed decision and bring back good details.

Just a preview of the cuteness that will be taking over my life in a few months.

No comments: